How do you stay motivated to create music?
Answering a viewer question during a recent livestream: How do you stay motivated to create music? I have a short answer and a longer, more fun answer.
The track underneath is what I was working on at the time. A smarter man would have paused it so I could edit the video down later, but not me. This track will be on a Blue Alatar E.P. sometime soon.
Subscribe to the channel to follow my journey as an independent, professional musician: writing music, building friendships and making mistakes.
Please leave questions in the comments section below - that's what it's for.
* LINKS *
- Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/LTGuitarist
- Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/LiamTaylorGuitar
- Newsletter: https://mailchi.mp/7acc683faa4b/liamtaylorguitar
- Ko-Fi: https://ko-fi.com/ltguitarist
- Blog: https://liamtaylormusic.wordpress.com
* PODCASTS *
- LTGuitarist Podcast - similar content to this channel, but in podcast form. Available on most platforms, here's a Spotify link:
- Conversation Hat Podcast - comedy show for geeks, artists and terrible people. Tangential. Here's a Spotify link:
* ORIGINAL MUSIC *
- Blue Alatar: crazy, cinematic rock, with big synths, epic riffs and soaring orchestras. BandCamp link:
- The Musical Endeavour: experimental project with conceptual releases. Spotify link:
* OTHER YOUTUBE CHANNELS *
- Stabbed Panda's Music Channel:
- Odd Creative's Channel: