Did you know that ice can sing? - Ice sounds - Singing ice
For as long as I have lived here I have been so deeply fascinated by these sounds. If you have been following me for some time you might have heard me talk about this before.
The sound of the ice is among the most beautiful and magical sounds I know, and I also believe that the sound can have a very healing effect on humans.
The singing ice can remind us of the sounds that the whales use to communicate with each other . And just like the ice, most of the sounds are such low frequency that you can not even hear it. Only barely feel it.
It also reminds many people of the sounds that can be heard from inside womb. Maybe thats why it has such a calming effect on many people?
So, my recordings is only giving you a little part of the magical feeling you get from the singing ice. The sounds in my video can't represent the whole feeling of being out on the ice and hear and FEEL the sounds. But at least I hope to give you a little glimpse of these musical concerts by the ice.
Let me now if you like it or not! :)
THANK YOU FOR WATCHING! ♥
► Here is the new 2 hour long ICE SOUND VIDEO from the sounds of this years singing ice :
► MY SOCIAL MEDIA AND LINKS!
• My Art & Jewelry Webshop: https://jonnajintonsweden.com
• Merch shop - https://teespring.com/stores/jonna-jinton-sweden
• Instagram: @jonnajinton http://www.instagram.com/jonnajinton
• Wallpaper collection: https://www.photowall.com/designers/jonna-jinton
• Facebook Page - http://www.facebook.com/jonnajinton
• Blog: https://jonnajintonsweden.com/blog/